Sunday, October 21, 2012

Week in Review....

Just a rundown of things at Chez Hez this week:

Monday brought my thoughts about Minimalism and how it might apply to our lives here in the Fleming household. 

Tuesday is all about Opinions ala Heather via my latest Vlog.  Hope you enjoy my crazy midwestern accent!

Wednesday (HUMP DAY YO) was about sharing things that I lurve at Chez Hez.  Linda Trent's jewelry on Etsy is full of the beautiful and whimsical.  Check her out.  You won't be sorry!

Featured on this week's Thursdays Tunes was the British Sensation Ed Sheeran.  Two words:  Love. Him.

Friday was all about Fashion inspiration's with names like Hepburn, Hepburn and Williams (although, after today I should add Kennedy-Onasis to it, too). 

Saturday's version of #instagramiowa was courtesy of Bunny Foo Foo in the Pediatrics department at work.

We're off and running for another week but tonight was a great evening filled with old friends and making some new ones at the local winery with my lovely step-daughter, Tara. 

Have a great week, my friends.  <3 br="br">

No comments:

Post a Comment