Saturday, October 6, 2012

Instagram Iowa....






I didn't break out my camera phone a lot this week but this is probably my favorite picture that I did take this week.  Iowa is ambling into Fall and leaves are on the ground and pumpkin recipes are everywhere.  I've broke out my sweaters and tomorrow I'll go through the girl's rooms and swap out summer for winter.  Jeans and hoodies are spotted everywhere and today was overcast and windy.  It was a perfect Fall day. 

I picked up a couple skeins of cotton yarn to begin knitting on holiday gifts and scored 44 canning jars at a garage sale.  It's definitely going to be a DIY holiday ahead.  I can't wait. 

Also, there was Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer at Aldi.

And costumes on the racks of Goodwill.

Fall has come to Iowa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment