Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wednesday - Not exactly what I love....

This Wednesday I was lucky enough to stop on the way home to pick up a Pumpkin Spice Latte and in the midst of all of my daily grind, I've been working on a story.  No, I doubt it will ever see the light of day, but I'm sort of in a groove with it but didn't wanna bust away from my goal of blogging.  I do realize that it's important to keep up with these things and when you make certain days about themes that you should stick with 'em, but alas, I've been busy. 

So, in lieu of writing about loving on things, I'll just use this to update you folks on life at Chez Hez:

1.  I'm making breakthroughs in bedtime routines!  You have no idear how relieving this is, honestly.  Got both girls in bed at decent times and in their rooms.  I call that a win-win.

2.  Work has been busy.  Oy vey!  It's a nice new set of skills I'm learning right now but like with anything, there's always some nerves.

3.  Thanks for all of the video blog lurve!  Got got the most hits on my blog yesterday than I've ever got before.  Pretty cool for me.  So, thanks again!

4.  The weather is definitely changing!  Frost on the car this morning, but I'm loving on fall.

5.  Words, words, words.  For you writers out there, you feel me.

6.  I've got two lone skeins of sad cotton yarn sitting on my dining room table waiting on me to knit them.

7.  For those of you who have never listened to Adele, please remedy that, stat!  (I might cover her for tune Thursday)(she's friggin awesome)

8.  Thanks again for reading and following along with my crazy antics.  You guys are the best.

Okay, I need some zzzzz's.  Will see y'all on the flip side.

1 comment:

  1. I love me some Adele as well...must be why we mesh well :) I just downloaded some of her off Itunes this morning :) Have a great Thursday!

    ReplyDelete