It's the beginning of a three-day weekend.
On the agenda for this weekend:
2. My hubby's birthday today.
3. See #1.
5. Refer to the first one on the list.
6. Football games. These will be viewed from our trusty couch and included high-caloric dips and snacks, I'm sure. There will be rooting, yelling, cursing while covering children's ears, stomping of feet, and let's hope lots of jumping up and down whilst high-fiving.
7. Check Numero Uno, por favor.
8. A gathering of like minded folks on Sunday evening (aka a partay).
9. *singsong* Nuuuuuuuuumber One, take a look at it.
10. Snuggling of short folks.
12. Window Shopping.
14. Fire in a fire pit.
15. And naps.
Have a fun & safe Labor Day Weekend, all!
(P.S. All pictures have come from pinterest and properly credited.)
(P.P.S. Happy Birthday, Hubby of Mine!)
(P.P.S. Happy Belated Birthday to my fave tennis star, Andy Roddick, and congrats on your pending retirement, buddy. I've had absolute blast watching you play and have loved being your fan. <3>