Saturday, September 22, 2012

...and I can breathe in a small town...

It's recently come to my notice, that no matter how much I admire women who can pull off looking amazing and put together, I'm never going to be one of them. 

I'm always gonna feel the most comfy in flats.

I'm more earth tones.





Source


I'm denim. 






Source


I'm more apt to use a Ball Jar for a vase than Waterford Crystal.





Source


I drink my wine out of a wide-mouthed ball jar instead of a wine glass.

I'm more comfy at roasting marshmallows over a fire than at a soiree with place cards and canapes.





Source


I love the fact that the Homecoming Queen is from down the road.

I love that when my babies walk home, they know the people that live in every house along their route.





Source


I'm more lilacs than roses.

I'm more Marengo than Milan.

And today, I'm more okay with that than I've ever been.

I'm just a Small Town Girl. 




No comments:

Post a Comment