Sunday, May 3, 2009

Holy buckets!  I've spent the last 2 days doing all manner of things including, but not limited to:  



Shopping for legos with my son at Wal-Mart...on Saturday morning

Buying plants at Wal-Mart with 3 children in tow...on Saturday morning

Coming home and planting some of the plants in our ever popular container garden

Making a very lurvey t-shirt dress using Michael Grace's tutorial

Working on another block for a baby blanket that I'm making for a friend of the family who is having a little boy next month ala Country Cousins Blanket

Cleaning out our gawd-awful shed

Planting more plants in our raised garden and in our container garden



.....but in all wonderousness, Spring is finally here and I'm lovin' life. My outside "room" is just as wonderful as any of my inside rooms. The hostas look better right now than they did all of last year. My lillies are budding up and ready to go. Our hydrangeas are coming back along with our rhodedendrons. I look over at our bitty lilac and I think I can't wait to see that sucker in about 10 years. Little by little and bit by bit...we're making this place into ours...our home.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, wanna come help us make our new garden? Sounds busy, but one of those at the end of the day you feel so proud. Let's see pictures.

    ReplyDelete